Monthly Gross Income $ Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Monthly Credit Card Payments
- Monthly Auto Payments
- Monthly Child Support
- Monthly Association Fees
- Other Monthly Obligations, but NOT utility bills.
$ Down Payment: $ Interest Rate: %
Who’s representing YOU when purchasing a new construction?
The salespeople who work in new developments work for the BUILDER and represent them. They have a job to do and that is to sell property in that community. Those on-site sales reps only represent the Developer/Builder interests whereas we will represent you, the BUYER, with your interests and needs, and we can be more objective.
Here are a few questions to ask the Developer/Builder:
- How many properties are in the community?
- How many have been sold?
- What amenities does the community have?
- What are the property homeowner’s fees, HOA?
- How much does the developer subsidize the HOA?
- At what point will HOA be turned over to the property owners?
This is just a sample of what you have to ask, and having someone represent you is very important. So don’t register without your realtor present. Let’s work together.